– 2-way system for outdoor installation
– Weather resistant, environmental performance to level IP54
– Twin 6″ loudspeaker
– 1″ annular diaphragm compression driver
– Stainless threaded fixing points for wall mounts
– Two exposure ratings: CX (covered exposure) or DX (direct exposure)
– Version with line transformer is the WR-8826T
The WR-8826 employs twin 6B woofers for low frequency reproduction. A 1” annular diaphragm compression driver provides brilliant highs. The birch plywood cabinet construction offers an ultra-compact design which is available in black or white.
The WR-8826 offers two exposure ratings: CX (covered exposure) for applications where cabinets are covered or protected, and DX (direct exposure) where cabinets are unprotected and directly exposed to the environment. The CX versions are protected with a thick ISO-flex polyurea coating. The DX versions augment the protection rating by employing a fiberglass exterior. Stainless steel fittings and mounting hardware are offered on both versions.