- Weather resistant, environmental performance to level IP54
– 1 x 12AV loudspeaker
– M-75 compression driver with 3″ annular diaphragm
– Rotatable 60º x 40º horn design
– Stainless threaded fixing points for wall mounts
– Two exposure ratings: CX (covered exposure) and DX (direct exposure)
The WR-6412 employs a single 12AV woofer for low frequency reproduction. A M-75 compression driver with 3″ titanium diaphragm attached to a 60º x 40º rotatable horn provides exceptional high frequency reproduction. The birch plywood cabinet construction offers an ultra-compact design which is available in black or white.
The WR-6412 offers two exposure ratings: CX (covered exposure) for applications where cabinets are covered or protected, and DX (direct exposure) where cabinets are unprotected and directly exposed to the environment. The CX versions are protected with a thick ISO-flex polyurea coating on the exterior surface. The DX versions augment the protection rating by employing a fiberglass exterior. Stainless steel fittings and mounting hardware are offered on both versions.