– Powered subwoofer system
– Single 30″ high density polyethylene cone
– Unique moving magnet linear motor design
– Ultra high power amplifier design
– Differential Pressure Control®
– Highly reinforced cabinet design
– Unmatched performance compared to conventional systems
The SF-30A makes use of an innovative and unique transducer based on the patented M-Force® moving magnet linear motor structure. Unparalleled performance in terms of power handling, electromagnetic conversion, reliability and maximum SPL are a few of the innovative features and improvements with respect to the conventional moving coil arrangement.
The motor system is driven by a ultra high power Class D amplifier module which is no less impressive than the motor design. Amazing figures in terms of both output voltage (310 Vpeak) and current capabilities (200 Apeak), the M-Drive® amplifier is capable of exploiting the full potential of the M-Force®. The DPC® (Differential Pressure Control) is a powerful active acoustic processing tool which controls and enhances the performance of the system.
M-Force®, M-Drive® and DPC® are registered trademarks of Powersoft S.p.A.