– 2-way powered stage monitor system
– Two channel Class D amplifier 550 W LF + 220 W HF
– 15” loudspeaker with 3” voice coil”
– M-75 compression driver
– Low-profile design for minimum visual impact
– Hidden connector panel and LEDS
– Two side located handles-Heavy duty ISO-flex paint finish
– Right and left hand versions (Road 15AR.net/Road 15AL.net)
– Remote monitoring and control via DASnet™
The Road 15A_net is a powered stage monitor that incorporates a 15R4 cone loudspeaker for bass reproduction. High frequencies are handled by an M-75 compression driver with 1.5” exit, a 3” titanium diaphragm and EFW voice coil.
The biamplified system uses a 3G Class “D” amplifier with 550 W powering the low frequency section and a 220 W powers the highs. The montior´s compact dimensions, attractive design and standard pole mount socket make it ideal for use as a pole mountable multi-purpose system.
Remote monitoring and control is provided by way of DASnet™, the audio management application for D.A.S. powered cabinets and processors which offers users instant and intuitive view of the system status as well as control over a range of parameters of a single cabinet or a network of them.