- System for outdoor installation market
- 15P Hi-power woofer with 3” voice coil
- 1,5″ annular diaphragm compression driver
- New rotatable 60º x 40º horn design
- Two exposure ratings: covered expos. (CX) and direct expos. (DX)
The WR6415 employs a 15P woofer for low frequency reproduction. A M-75 compression driver with 1,5” annular diaphragm attached to a 60º x 40º rotatable horn provides brilliant highs. The rugged birch plywood cabinet construction is available in black or white.
The WR 6415 offers two exposure ratings: ‘covered exposure’ (CX) for applications where cabinets are covered or protected, and ‘direct exposure’ (DX) where cabinets are unprotected and directly exposed to the environment. The CX versions are protected with a thick Iso-Flex coating on both the exterior and interior surfaces. The DX versions augment the protection rating by employing a fiberglass exterior and a gel coat sealed interior. Stainless steel fittings and mounting hardware are offered on both versions.