– Bass-reflex subwoofer system
– Twin 18LX long excursion transducer
– Precise and powerful bass reproduction
– Top located pole mount socket
– Rigging points
– Rear located wheels for easy movement
The Vantec 218 bass system incorporates the legendary 18LX low frequency transducer with a 4” voice coil mounted as direct radiator into a bass-reflex cabinet. The loudspeaker is protected by a rugged steel grille sealed against corrosion using a powder coat finish. The Vantec 218 is designed for use in biamped systems. A top located pole-mount socket permits mounting full-range systems above the Vantec 218. Handles on the sides and the rear of the cabinet along with two rear located wheels make moving the box easier.