- Powered two-way full range system
- Two channel amplifier 550 W LF + 220 W HF
- 12V4 loudspeaker for bass reproduction
- Two M-60N Neodymium compression drivers
- Wide vertical dispersion
- Captive rigging system integrated in the cabinet design
The Convert 12A is a powered, two-way curved source array unit ideal for use in small to medium live events, as well as permanent installation. The latest in Class D power amplification, digital signal processing and optimized D.A.S. components have been combined with enclosures designed for rapid deployment, precise coverage and high acoustic output.
The Convert 12A enclosure is constructed of birch plywood finished with the durable Iso-Flex black paint. The rigging system can be used to form vertical curved source arrays of up to 6 units. The Convert 12A includes a pole mount socket with variable inclination for use as a satellite unit in combination with subwoofers.