- Three-way, medium format line array module
- Two 12” loudspeakers with neodymium magnet assemblies
- Two 10” loudspeakers with neodymium magnet assemblies
- 1.5” ND-10 neodymium driver
- Captive rigging system integrated in the cabinet design
– Detachable front dolly panel
The Aero 38 is an externally powered, medium format line array module which integrates low, mid and high frequency transducers in a single unit. The rugged, trapezoidal enclosure is easy to transport thanks to the front located dolly panel.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4” (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. Two 10LMN16, 10” cone transducers incorporating neodymium magnetic assemblies and 3” (75 mm) voice coils are used for mid frequency reproduction. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format compression drivers using a 4” (100 mm) titanium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5” exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.